Temperatures are set to soar this week. Look after yourself and check on others especially the elderly. Stay hydrated and make sure you have fluids with you to have throughout the day.
How to tell if you are dehydrated?
– Dry mouth
– Muscle cramps
– Impaired memory and concentration
Tips to help you stay hydrated
– Fruits and vegetables are great sources of water. Eat these daily to stay hydrated and maintain your health and wellbeing.
– Keep a water bottle handy to encourage you to drink water wherever and whenever.
– Remember to drink more when you exercise or spend time in hot environments.
– Set reminders on your phone, watch or email to drink a glass of water regularly.
– Add a slice of lemon, lime and/or basil to your water to give it some extra flavour.