Welcome to Hales Health & Social Care
At Hales Health & Social Care we have been providing exceptional person-centred care for over 30 years.
We take great pride in applying our expertise to deliver a broad range of excellent care services. As our family owned group has grown to twelve branches across the east of England, we have become a valuable part of the local communities in which we work. Hales Health & Social Care deliver award winning care that is fully regulated by the Care Quality Commission:
The health and happiness of our service users is our number one priority and we work hard to make certain that our award winning, professionally trained carers offer you the best services possible. We consistently deliver quality care bespoke to the needs of our service users to enable you to remain living in the comfort of your own home surrounded by loved ones and personal treasures.
We are a caring, passionate and proud team and our services go beyond addressing your medical needs. Our friendly and dedicated carers will be there for you when you need them and are happy to share in your favourite films and past times. Read More >>
- Going into care is a confusing time for many, and if it’s your first time experiencing how the care system works it can seem overwhelming at first. Whether you’re unsure of how much you need to pay, how to apply for care, or how carers are matched to service users, …Read More »
- A career in care is not only rewarding, but also provides carers with many different areas which they can specialise in. If you want to work in care, but you’re unsure which are is for you then our guide should help to not only explain the types of care we …Read More »
- 1 in 4 people suffer from a mental health problem each year, but the stigma still remains attached to mental illnesses. Whilst we know this not to be true, many feel that because mental illnesses don’t hold any physical injuries or scars, where is the real illness? It’s drummed into …Read More »
- Keeping the elderly safe whether you’re a carer, family member or friend will always be one of the top priorities when caring for an elderly patient. Whilst you may live with an elderly parent or friend or provide live in care, it’s always important that they are aware of how …Read More »
- Whilst many may think they know what is required in a career in home care many are often left puzzled as to what the role truly involves. A career as a home carer is an extremely rewarding role to take on and many often find that job satisfaction in this …Read More »